Thursday, September 29, 2011

CT results etc

Had my appointment with Leanne the Haemotologist yesterday. She said my spleen was back to normal size and several of the lymph nodes that had crept up in size were now back within acceptable range. However, my lungs apparently looked a mess. This was due to the sickness as described in my previous blog post. She decided to send me over the the imaging dept for a quick chest X-ray which all went ahead very quickly. She had a look at it as soon as I walked beck to her department and said things were looking much better than the CT showed 10 days earlier. Better, but not perfect, as I'm still not 100% - but I'm getting closer by the day. She was happy with the result and said she wants to see me in about 6 weeks. That will probably even trigger another blog. Wow!

Following the tragic death of the Human Cannonball at the Easter Show, a spokesman said "we'll struggle to get another man of the same calibre."

Just been to the gym. They've got a new machine in. Only used it for half an hour as I started to feel sick. It's great though - it does everything. KitKats; Mars Bars; Bounty Bars; Snickers; Chips; the lot!