Sunday, August 17, 2008

The week ahead...

Sorry for being so slack with the updates, folks! This week has gone fine.

I'm now coming up to the stage (week to 10 days from last chemo dose) where my immune system is at low point in the cycle. Tomorrow I'll start the intra veinous high-dose vitamin C again as I build up again for the next round of chemo in a couple of weeks time.

This Tuesday (19th), I have a full CT scan so they can see what has been happening internally. Then on Friday (22nd) I have another bone marrow biopsy (long needle in the back) to get further idea of the internal situation. Results of these two tests will be available in time for my next appointment at the Haemotology Dept, Friday 29th. This may well be date for next chemo round (#5) depending on white cell count at that point.

I seem to have been pretty busy with work stuff and various domestic tasks which all take time. Feeling in pretty good shape, though.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Thanks for your support and interest,

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home