Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday

All going well. This time around, I'm more aware of the metalic taste in the mouth than previously. Still no temperature problems or infections. Energy levels surprisingly 'reasonable'.

Yesterday helped (only a little, really) with Claire's house move. She is now only 5 minutes away from our place which is nice and handy. Hopefully we can loan her Jeanette's car more easily from this distance.

Have been continuing to do some work stuff from home via VPN hook-up (VERY efficient time-wise) and I was in there in person earlier today. Going fine.

Tomorrow we're doing a birthday lunch for your's-truly. It was funny at work today (where I have kept my birthday date under the radar for years - I figure it keeps you years younger!) I had two of my workmates who'd somehow twigged it was either yesterday, today or tomorrow. No confirmations or denials from me! When I got home, Nicki had thought to check on Facebook where there it was in black and white. DOH! Potted!

Thanks for your support,

Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home