Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another day.....

Just a quick update. Bruce has been slowly getting sleepier as the week as gone by. The prednisone gave him short lift but we are back to how he was without it now. Food mostly consists of drinks that we have been given from the hospice now and they are not very appetizing I am told.


For me ....it's all about getting used to the changes and realizing they are here to stay....weird! Very glad for my wonderful friends & family and my sweet Rosie dog who makes it her job to keep routine in my life :)

Thanks again for all your notes and prayers. Apologies if I don't get back to you.

Xx J





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette our prayers, love and thoughts are with you at this time. Even though our paths rarely cross these days we have great memories of the years we spent together in home groups. Love Jeannie and John Cochrane

February 6, 2012 at 4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home