Thursday, June 12, 2008

Exciting gear arrival...

Sorry for those who looked last night and saw I'd skipped doing a fresh post. Oops!

The pain in the feet continues to improve on what it has been. Still not normal, but easier to cope with than before.

This afternoon, the courier dropped off my new computer ordered last week (for music recording purposes) which is still sitting in a pile of boxes taunting me! I'm about to leave my desk and go and set it up and then install the MBox2 ProTools system so I can get recording. It could be a 'late one' tonight!!!

The anticipation is driving me nuts! Bye!
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice nice nice! Gadget shopping. My gorgeous son was born last Saturday 7 June and I celebrated with the Line 6 Gearbox Gold plug ins upgrade.

Protools eh? Serious stuff, and the MBox 2 is a very nice piece of kit. I would have considered it, only I'm going Focusrite with the Saffire LE. You must post your late night noodling. Or at least email the odd MP3.

Great to read you're making good progress and keeping the passion (and humour) on the top of the pile...

June 19, 2008 at 9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home