Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6hrs at the Office toaday...

I had several things which I needed to do while physically at the office, not just 'pretending' to be there. I was, frankly, quite surprised at how long it took to do so little! I had a few issues with the old desktop to which my VPN (home) link is made. An hour - gone! Anyway, it was good to catch up with the troops. Another boardroom refit 'came home to roost' while I was there, and there was plenty of other paperwork to write up.

My feet are a bit sore tonight, and I look forward to getting past this particular side effect of proceedings.

Blood sugar is now back to normal ranges now that the prednosone effects have tailed off as far as insulin-resistence is concerned. This certainly makes life easier than what I had late last week and into the weekend.

Still no high temperatures which is good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home