Sunday, August 31, 2008

All going well...

Round #5 went absoultely fine on Friday (just gone). Yesterday I was chopping and stacking firewood and working away in the garage, and the went to Marg S's 6oth last night (happy birthday MSM!).

Again, the chemo seems to be having a pretty low impact on me in terms of how I feel and what I notice in terms of side effects, despite what it appears to be doing in terms of nuking the tumor cells. Continuing to try and keep up good fluid intake seems to help the kidneys purge the toxins quicker and seems to reduce the metalic taste phase of the cycle.

Went to church this morning and came home via Westhaven to pick up some marine fittings to rig up awning over garage side door, which I'm about to go and do now. There's also a couple of repairs I need to do on part of the picket fence.

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home