Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Monday

Today I had my usual Monday morning blood tests. I also had another 'hit' of intravenous Vitamin C. All pretty routine now, really.

Things seem to be going well, despite Jeanette (Sunday morning) and I (Sunday night) both copping an infection with vomiting and diarrhoea after having Hannah stay over on Friday night. Both Hannah and Claire had both had it last week. All good fun!

Jeanette went into work on the bus this morning but was still feeling pretty dodgy, so I went in and picked her up and have confined her to bed.I haven't gone'' (either end) since last night and am hoping that will be 'ít'.

When in the supermarket this morning, I saw "Cured Ham" in the deli dept. Couldn't help wondering exactly what disease it had been cured from!

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home