Friday, April 16, 2010

Bring on the weekend!

Continuing to feel perfectly normal and still yet to notice any diminution of my lovely flowing tresses! The future of my hair brush is still safe at this stage.

Had a test this morning and another on Tuesday morning which I won't know the results of until I'm next back at the Haemotology Daystay unit. That's fine.

Earlier today, my sister Sue sent through some rather nice quotes - some of which I'm even prepared to share with you! See below...

The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor:
She said, "If you were my husband, I'd give you poisoned tea."
He answered, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."


"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend... if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator" - John Bright


"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial."
-Irvin S. Cobb

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it."
- Groucho Marx


Cheers
Bruce
8455421; 021-941293 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              021-941293      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
bbremner@ihug.co.nz
Skype: bruce.bremner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home