Friday, April 9, 2010

First round - finished...

Again, pretty uneventful today. A false start with the lure placement, so switched to other wrist. No dramas. Feeling more of the tendency to nausea as cumulative effect of the chemo mounts. They have given me good meds to ease that stuff.

Tonight, I think it might be Burger Wisconsin for dinner: Chicken Avocado & Bacon for Jeanette, and my new choice: fish, coriander and lime.

Tomorrow morning, I'm looking forward to vegging out and watching the Masters Golf from Augusta.


"Doc, I can't help singing the Green Green Grass of Home". Mmmm, "That sounds like Tom Jones' Syndrome to me". "Is it common"? "Its not unusual"

You know, someone actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said 'Parking Fine' - so that was nice.

Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.


Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz OR bruce@50pluslifestyle.co.nz
8455421; 021-941293 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              021-941293      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home