Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sleepy times....

I know some of you are hanging out to hear how Bruce is doing. I get caught up in doing and I forget to write!

This week we have seen a steady decline in his health and he is sleeping most of the time. A new fan-dangled motorized bed is now enconsed in the lounge allowing much easier nursing. I wish they had been around when Dad and I nursed Mum 31 years ago! Might have saved some really big chiropractic bills! I am pleased to report that my back is doing fine!

We are now at the stage where we need someone here with Bruce 24/7. A big thank you to family and friends who have and will fulfill that roll helping me get some off site chores done. It is wonderful to have help from St Jo's just a call away too.

Again - love and thanks to all that have sent cards and notes. Rachel & Lee - got your flowers! Thank you for your thoughts all the way from the UK!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lyndsay Bridge said...

Hi Jeanette, so sorry to hear of about Bruce. Thinking of you and the family during this time.

February 16, 2012 at 5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home