Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF...

End of the week. All is going well thus far with treatment #2. A little bit of nausea and slightly lower energy levels, but going well.

Today I popped into work and modelled my new haircut while doing a couple things I needed to attend to.

Then I went back to the Doulos and bought some more books from their bargain tables.

Had lunch with Dad Maskell and had a good chat for a good while. Took Mum to the shops for the weekly pantry top-up.

We're just having dinner now and will shortly leave for Algies Bay for another blob-out weekend which is a great privelege.

The feet are still improving, though still a bit swollen, and I'm keeping off the Alopurinol meanwhile, as that may have encouraged the problem.

Joel took some photos of me this morning which will have to wait until next week to go on my Facebook page. I thought a going, going, gone! sequence may be appropriate - one with a stupid play wig; one normal (short and thining) and one as is now. (Eat you heart out Ivor J!).

Thanks again for you love and support.

Bruce: bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home