Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ahhh, work!

Yesterday I went into the office (briefly) at about 9:30 and didn't leave until around 3:00. One thing leads to another! Busy, but productive. Had to then trip around the town on several errands which got me home around 5:30. It was good to catch up with the Albert crowd last night.

Today I logged onto the office system in the morning and ended up doing a pretty full day's work. I don't think I would have achieved what I did if I was in the office! Again, quite productive! However, I do feel a bit drained asa a result!

Health still going pretty well, with no adverse complications or infections etc.

The new pic was taken by Claire the other day when she and Hannah and I went out to Muriwai during the very stormy weather. Not that that in any way explains the tongue poking!

Thanks again for your (answered) prayers and many expressions of support!

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home