Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday 25th June 2008

Hi again,

All continues to go well at this end. Nausea under control. Feet/ankle area pretty good (no limping now) and generally feeling pretty good overall.

Today I had some issues with my VPN hook-up to the office which didn't seem to want to play ball. After trying a few different methods to successfully hook in to the office system, I left it for a while. Later, I tried again and managed to succeed - handled the emails etc that needed to be actioned.

I had to do a return trip to the Shore today to retrieve my demo power cable and multiboard (1st time in 8 years I've ever left it behind after a demo!). Well, at least it wasn't my marbles I'd lost! (He said hopefully!).

Am enjoying starting to get to grips with ProTools music recording software, although I readilly appreciate there is truckloads to learn. Managed to get a multi track audio recording happening pretty quickly. Just now (tonight) having a look at the MIDI side of things. One of these days I might even save some stuff and make it available for any who want to have a listen. Email me if that would be of interest to you.

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kingsley-Smiths said...

Hi Bruce
I'd love to hear what you record... I can only imagine what that Korg sounds like!!!
Great to be able to keep up-to-date with your progress on here. Thinking and praying for you.
Paul, Laura & Gracie

June 27, 2008 at 5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home