Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday already again...

It has now been just over a week since my 2nd chemotherapy treatment. All still going really well from where I sit (or stand). About now (day 7 - 10 after chemo), my white blood cell count will be bottomed out and my immune system will be at at its lowest. It will gradually build back up to around normal in time for the next treatment round. Despite a reasonably high chance of infection encountered yesterday, all seems to be 100% and no rises in temperature or other warning signs have surfaced.

I'm hoping the weather will be a bit less stormy tomorrow, as I have a few outside jobs I'd like to deal to. In the afternoon, we're off to a mid-winter Christmas party at Diz & James's which sounds like fun. Sunday afternoon is our regular monthly family day with Jeanette's clan.

Thanks again for your expressions of support.

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home