Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, Monday

Hi Folx,

Had a good weekend. Played golf and mowed the lawns - and I still have my hair!

Nothing gory or interesting or informative to report medically, so I might have to think of something else.

Vicki organised another one of her Golf Days, for which we went to Maxwell's Golf Retreat in Ramarama. What a stunning place. Kaye Maxwell (ex - NZ women's golfing legend) has created a delightful and pleasantly challenging 9-hole course on her rural property, along with superb clubhouse, conference facilities and even accommodation. The golf course is mostly par 3 except for the blind dogleg 7th which is a par 4 (I reckon it should be a par 7, then I would have birdied it). There are some great contours and menacing water features to add to the excitement on several holes. Check it out at http://www.maxwellsgolfretreat.co.nz

That's me for the moment. Better get back to work before I get spotted!

Cheers
Bruce
8455421; 021-941293

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home