Friday, June 11, 2010

Counting down...

Happy birthday to Claire today!

Had my heart echo-sound scan on Wednesday (another Philips machine, Kevin R - but getting a bit old). So utterly cool to see your own heart pumping away on the screen in real time (then again, it may have just been the same old video they play to every patient!). I was told all was good and normal.

Just got back from my lung function test this morning. It involves a series of breathing tests via a monitoring machine, again with a screen you can see. Again, I was told I was in the range of normal and they got the similar multiple test results they were after.

I guess this data helps them know just how hard they can clobber me with the chemo before the stem cells go back in.

Things continue to be busy with work (http://www.50pluslifestyle.co.nz ) and I'm trying to get my caseload under control before skiving off to hospital so that Jeanette & Katie don't have too many loose ends left to tie off here at the office.

Dinner tonight with Claire & Chris & Hannah.

Cheers
Bruce
021941293; 8455421
bruce@50pluslifestyle.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home