Monday, June 28, 2010

Day + 5

All going OK still. Have started getting a bit dry in the mouth, and also a bit of diarrhea today. Feeling reasonably tired (surprise surprise) so trying to snooze as and when I can. I isn't stopping me sleep at night so I figure my body must need it.

Joel came in after work and we had a nice time chatting together for ages. Jeanette then arrived and it was good to spend some time together. Jeanette & Katie are off down to Tauranga on Thursday/Friday on business.

I'm sure looking forward to getting out of here and being able to make myself useful again - however, I DO realise the importance of making the most of this phase of the recovery process, so I'm not about to try anything unrealistic (or worthy of lectures).

Again, thanks so much for all the expressions of help & support & prayers etc. Brilliant!

Cheers
Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home