Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day +8

All still going as well as predicted/expected. Last night I finally gave them the temperature 'spike' they'd been waiting for, which in turn triggered anti-biotic drip.

I'm on a 12hr overnight nasal drip where they're trying to put back at least some of what I'm just not up to eating conventionally. I have two lines/access points now. One straight to my heart, and the other into my stomach. The nasal one has given me another point of identification with my late wee grandson Tyler Ferguson. Today would have been his 1st Birthday!

Sounds like Jeanette & Katie have had a worthwhile day in Tauranga/Mt Maunganui area. No doubt I hear a lot more detail when they return late tomorrow afternoon.

Still feeling somewhat 'munted' in terms of energy levels etc but it is absolutely normal. Had my first GCFC injection today. That stuff did me well before the stem cell harvest, and I would expect it to be no less beneficial this time around.

Anyway, I'm about ready to call it a night now. Thanks again for the many different messages of prayers and support and cheers from the side-lines. Always much appreciated.

Cheers
Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home