Thursday, July 8, 2010

First full day home...

Soooo good to sleep in our own bed last night. Sooo good not to be woken up at 5:ooam for blood pressure/temp etc. Sooo good to have real food to eat again. Very happy to be home.

This morning I took Rosie for a walk up Mt Albert which she enjoyed and I lasted OK. Later in the day I went down to the supermarket for a few supplies.

I've had a bit of a lie down both afternoons so far, rather than push things for no good reason. Feeling pretty good generally. My sense of taste & smell seems to be on turbo boost at the moment. In some ways it is good, but I think I'd prefer things as they were. I guess it is a kick back from the chemo.

Mt be getting close to the time to go and check out that bed again...

Cheers
Bruce

A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
A day without sunshine is like, night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home