Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Day +13

Nice start to the day this morning. They removed the nasty nasal/gastric feed tube from my nose. Feels so much better to be free of it. Last night was the last overnight feed.

The Drs have just done their ward rounds and are certainly working towards me getting sprung from the "Grafton Hilton" tomorrow. Bring it on I say. I'd soooo much rather be at home than stay on institutionalised here in hospital. I'm more than ready for getting back home and doing my recovery THERE. No visiting hassles! Jeanette 24/7! Real food! Nice bed! Pets! Meals at sensible times (not 8; 12 and 5)!

Anyway, I have had someone come into the room just now wanting a history of stuff - so I'd better sign off. That wouldn't have happened at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home