Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Departure Lounge

We are in the departure lounge and this is one trip I am not able to take with my precious man. Tonight he told me he has to go soon - like someone had just let him know and he was filling me in. It seems to us looking on at the moment he is somewhere between heaven and earth as we hear key words like 'faithful' and 'heaven'. Frustrating hearing one side of the conversation!

Thank you for all you love and prayers. To those who have given financial gifts THANK YOU SO MUCH especially for one large unidentified one!!!

Gotta go now - forgive grammar and spelling - no time to check. Xx Jeanette xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Helen in Berlin said...

Dear Jeannette ( and Bruce)

I am just going to the piano to record My Jesus I love thee to be sung at my mothers celebration of life next saturday. He will soon join many others to sing the Sounds of Heaven.Glory! The parting is hard (and I am in that too now) but oh what an amazing salvation, what a wonderful comfort. Great is your faithfulness to us Lord and to Jeannette and family right now.
My prayers for you too Jeannette.
Lots of Love Helen
xxx

February 18, 2012 at 11:43 PM

 
Blogger Megan Robinson said...

Sending all our love Jeanette. We think Bruce is just incredible. Interestingly, the spam detector word this page is asking me to enter is "Solid." That's what you guys are. I am sure Bruce would like that; he loves his play-on-words. With MUCH love, Megan and Kevin xxx

February 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home