Saturday, September 6, 2008

More good results...

Yesterday I heard that the 'core sample' part of the bone marrow biopsy came back showing no signs of lymphoma now. Great stuff! The X-Ray result on the right leg is now in, but my contact nurse at Haemotology said she couldn't interpret the X-Ray for me. Hopefully, it will also confirm that good progress has been/is being made.

Yesterday afternoon, I took Hannah and Claire to the zoo. It was my first visit there for well over 10 years. It was certainly better than I remember. Much more interactive. Hannah is always fascinated by animals and certainly enjoyed herself. It is cool how you can now get up very close and personal to the lions with just a big picture window in between.

Today (Saturday) I have given myself a typically silly list of things to achieve for the day. I'll see how I well I have done closer to the evening!

A man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says 'I'll give you some cream to put on it.'

An ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nzh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home