Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I should think so!

Yeah, I know, it HAS been ages. Is that really such a problem? Probably!

Life is busy and full and time is again at a premium.

Claire is about to give birth to her 2nd child any hour soon (a boy this time).

Jeanette has now finished her contract at Hampton Jones and is working on several different ventures and projects as we speak. Never short on ideas!

This weekend we drive down to Patea (about 5 hrs away) to check out/choose a puppy from a litter of Wheatons. They look reasonably cute as puppies, but lots cuter when they're grown up. Check out http://www.downderrywheatens.co.nz/ if you want to see what they look like.

My broken foot is about 95% back to normal. I've now played 36 holes of golf on it and it hasn't complained.

Here's some Tommy Cooper one-liners for your amusement:

Two blondes walk into a building..........you'd think at least one of them would have seen it.

Phone answering machine message - '...If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key...'

I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, 'No, the steaks are too high.'

A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, 'Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!' The doctor replied, 'I know you can't, I've cut your arms off'.

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.

Enough already!

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home