Thursday, April 22, 2010

Away for a couple of days

We stayed in Mt Maunganui last night and woke to another very lovely clear day. The water is calm and air temp is very pleasant. Don't have time for a swim in the surf.

Yesterday and today are a succession of meeting with exhibitors and potential exhibitors for our Tauranga show later in the year. We'll back to Auckland late in the day.

Rosie is staying at Doggie Dogs (day care and sleepovers) not far from home. She seems to enjoy it there (2nd time) and certainly was happy when we dropped her off yesterday morning.

My next lot of chemo (pre stem cell transplant) is next week, Wed/Thurs/Fri and then a week with daily GCSF injections to bolster my blood count in preparation for taking off the stem cells a week or so after that.

Still have my hair, but starting to notice some carnage and casualties creeping in. I think I'll do my Yule Brunner impersonation again as soon as it gets noticeably moth eaten-looking.

Can I start telling my volcano jokes now, or should I wait for the dust to settle?

Cheers
Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home