Monday, July 19, 2010

Disappointment today...

Today I went in the the Haemotology daystay again for my appointment. As with a lot of procedures these days, you often have to give your full name and date of birth. I always add in my NHL number for good measure as I happen to remember it.

Sadly, today they only took blood and didn't have to ask for my date of birth. If they had, I'd simply have declared loudly "TODAY". Never mind. Hopefully there won't be any other future years when they're trying to administer stuff on my birthday.

Just got the call from the hospital to go and collect Mum from hospital. Sorry, no funnies in today's post.

Cheers
Bruce

1 Comments:

Blogger Artykids said...

Gosh , that really is a big disappointment. I bet they did it on purpose!!!

PSi still can;t get used to you being a Grandad!!! Wow you must be REALLY old!

July 21, 2010 at 5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home