Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

Mmmmm, maybe a bit too much light-hearted bravado about my flowing tresses? Today, I see there is a patch missing on the left side of my heat. Starting to feel like the old moth-eaten elephant (Jamuna? Raja?) at the Auckland Museum and don't like the idea of looking like a rice paddy with chunks missing. I'll go and attack it in a few minutes.

Yesterday, I won a couple of tickets to the Auckland Symphony Orchestra 'Last Night of the Proms' for June 19th. It is ages since I heard a decent sized orchestra live (pronounced live).

The savings on shampoo costs are about to start!

Cheers
Bruce
bbremner@ihug.co.nz

If a bald person works as a chef, do they have to wear a hairnet?
Why do people say "it is only a game" when they're winning?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
Why are there braille dots on the buttons at a drive-in ATM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home