Friday, July 30, 2010

Day +38 (but I'm really not counting)

Just realised I've been a bit slack and not posted anything since Saturday. Day to day, I'm somewhat past the stage of having notable events each day - which is probably a good thing.

Continuing to feel good and pretty much normal (whatever that is). Working as normal with no problems. Didn't get any after-effects from my more strenuous activities last Saturday. It all helps me feel the normality referred to above.

Things are pretty busy for us in the business at this stage as we get closer to the two Shows see http://www.50pluslifestyle.co.nz . Anyone needing a show stand, give us a shout while there are still limited options available!

Better get onto the work in hand before I get reprimanded!

Cheers
Bruce

Chocolate: the OTHER major food group.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines!
Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home